Thursday, May 2, 2013

When in New York City; Wear Fur

This is David. He loves cigarettes and Michael Kors.


Magnolia's cupcakes. NY must.








I have been one busy girl. My junior year in college is nearing a close as I finish taking my final exams and prepare my schedule for next semester. It has been a whirlwind, but a well-worth-it one at that. I secured the position as Editor-in-Chief on the school newspaper, as well as two summer internships. Before all of this, though, I took an early March trip to New York City with a few of my friends on the newspaper staff and attended a college journalism conference in Times Square. The trip was short, but our attempts at dressing like seasoned New Yorkers were pretty spot-on. At least we thought so...

1 comment:

  1. You both look fab!

    Win two nail polishes of your choice in my international giveaway :-)

    http://bigmegowski.blogspot.ie/2013/05/angelica-nail-polish-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete